Formal Wear Order
TERMS & CONDITIONS
WEDDINGS/FORMALWEAR – OUR POLICIES
Thank you for choosing Tuxedo Jones for your special occasion needs. I am confident you will be pleased with the workmanship and quality of our menswear products. I am excited and more than happy to assist you in any way I can. In order to process your order and begin production, I need you to understand, agree, and sign off on the following:
Once you have decided on the suit style, color, size, and any other necessary information, the order can be processed. When all the items of the order have been entered, the complete order is confirmed and submitted for production. Since all suits are made to order there are NO DEPOSITS on custom suits and no orders are ordered until the entire suit is paid in full. Please note when ordering online your order is not complete until Tuxedo Jones confirms your order via email. Contact us once you are ready to confirm your order.
- We will meet with you in person or via virtual or phone consultation and go over styles and colors. You will get set up with us and receive a detailed sheet showing exactly what is ordered. We will also set up your online portal and show you how that works as well. And go over the terms and conditions to explain our policies and procedures as well as what to expect. We will confirm the suit colors, styles, and accessories with you. We will set up your first fitting appointment that is convenient to you. A deposit of $100 per groomsmen is due 30 days from the date of the consultation. This is to secure services. This does not apply to any specials/promotions that require a specific date.
- We will then send you an invoice for the remaining balance in your email. This amount is due before the fitting. No payment arrangements will be made for balances. We recommend you pay the balance before you arrive. All parties whether present or not will be required to pay the remaining balance through the link we send them via email or in person. This is to secure fabric for all suits. We will do a fitting at the place of your choice. We will gather measurements from all parties involved in the wedding. We will give you a receipt of the measurements and payment. Please retain copies for your records. Please note that no items are ordered until payment is made in full. If the groom or anyone else will be paying for the entire party please understand there are no refunds for under any circumstances. All Measurements and documents are recorded in the online wedding portal and can be downloaded.
- After the suits are assembled the suits will be shipped to your door. NO FINAL FITTINGS ARE PERFORMED IN STORE. Please do not show up in the store asking for items as they are not stored at the store level. All items will be shipped directly to the address on file for the party participants. These Items should be tried on as soon as they arrive to ensure fit. All of our custom items have a small clearance of up to 1 inch to allow it to be tailored to your exact fit when it arrives. Items may or may not need to be altered to fit your specific preference. Tuxedo Jones does not do alterations. We do not do alterations on measurements that are given from any outside source. You will sign off on the finished product and it is yours to keep.. All balances are to be paid on the first fitting no exceptions. Any items paid after will incur a $100 Rush fee. No one is allowed to pick up your items. We are released of any liability for fitting or styling at the time the final sign off is done. If you are located out of town please make sure your measurements are accurate and that we send you the items via mail so that you can try them on.
Please note that due to variations in dye-lots, fabric colors may vary and may not be the exact color you chose from the color card or sample we provided.
We recommend the entire bridal party place their orders together at the same time. We recommend this because the order will be cut from the same bolt of cloth. If your groomsmen are choosing different style dresses in the same color, keep in mind dye-lot variations can occur. The difference will not be drastic, but there may be a slight shading difference between styles. This option is very popular for grooms that have many different body-types in their bridal parties. This way everyone feels comfortable!
Tuxedo Jones will work with each individual to decide the best size for them, comparing their measurements with our sizing chart. If measurements are taken elsewhere, the client is responsible for those measurements and their accuracy. We recommend choosing the larger size if you fall in between sizes; as suits can only be taken in, not let out. If a client chooses to order a size that is not recommended by Tuxedo Jones the client must sign off on that size. We will not be responsible for any items that do not fit after a client has signed off on the size. If a new item is needed due to incorrect sizing, the client will be charged a change fee of $50 for the reorder.
All Orders with a Chest or Stomach size over a 50 will be charged a $50 Big & Tall Fee
All orders with a Chest or Stomach size over 60 will be charged a $100 Big and Tall Fee
Although we are a menswear company we do have clients that are female that purchase from our company. We treat these customers the same as any other client that purchases from us. Here are a few things to consider when purchasing from us.
- We only make clothing in men's sizes. We are not responsible for any clothing that does not fit the way you would like as alterations are almost always needed. Most female clients will need alterations done to their order to ensure fit. We will not make clothing outside of our standard sizes.
- You are responsible for measurements taken outside of our shop. We are not responsible for any items that do not fit for any reason.
- We suggest that any woman wanting a custom fit to purchase a custom suit to start with as all alterations are included in the price of a custom suit. All alterations in the standard suit package are at an additional cost.
RING BEARER/ CHILD SUITS
Ring Bearer Suits are ordered by standard sizes or measurements for children (4T-18T, etc). If you are unable to get measured at Tuxedo Jones We can provide you a list of measurements that need to be taken in order to determine the appropriate size. Please note that all standard suits are by availability and if the suit is not custom we can not guarantee stock.
OUT OF TOWN GROOMSMEN
All out of town groomsmen will need to submit measurements online using our web form. We must receive the measurements from a professional tailor or menswear store in order for them to be valid. This can be done at any local suit store. We will not accept any measurements taken at home. We will ship the items to them at their expense. They will receive everything shipped to them in a box. Please make sure the measurements are accurate.
Tuxedo Jones does not provide alterations included in any of the packages sold by us. We will recommend alterations from one of our affiliates at an additional cost. Understand that often garments will need to be altered as your fit is not the fit of someone else. We will not alter or remake any garments due to alterations as this is a necessary step for your garments.
DELIVERY / LEAD TIME
The estimated lead-time of your order is between 8-10 months, beginning when full deposit payment has been received for the entire bridal party and the order has been confirmed. We recommend you order the suit at least 6–8 months before the wedding date to allow time for transportation and any alterations that may be needed before you receive the suits. Please refer to the Seasonal Lead-Time Schedule below:
Orders Placed Date Estimate Lead Time:
April–November : 8-10 months
December–February : 6-8 months
We recommend you factor in the suits arriving at least 2 month before the wedding to allow for any alterations that may be needed.
We can provide rush orders with lead times under 12 weeks, but this depends entirely on our production schedule. All rush orders must first be approved, prior to ordering.
Please check with us for rush availability
We recommend the customer pays for Next Day Courier to the recipient’s address to assure faster delivery, otherwise the order will be couriered standard ground (7–10 business days), if Suits cannot be collected from Tuxedo Jones. Please note that rush orders carry a $100 fee due at the time of ordering.
Please note: RUSH ORDERS SUBJECT TO PRIOR APPROVAL.
All wedding orders are shipped directly to the customer. We do not accept P.O. Box addresses. All orders are Couriered via a reputable Courier Company, with an additional charge for air freight. Shipping charges are included in the price and are $10 for deliveries in the state of Texas. Delivery charges outside of the Texas area will be billed to the customer at a flat rate of $15.
- All payments must be made in full before collection or delivery. There are no deposits on custom order. We accept cash, credit card payments or payment via EFT. The deposit is required up front to start the design process. All sales are final. There are NO returns, exchanges, refunds, or transferred credits on any custom item sold at Tuxedo Jones.
- Orders may be cancelled up to 24 hours after the order was originally placed. Rushed orders cannot be cancelled at any time. The deposit will be forfeited if not cancelled within 24 hours after placing an order.
- Changes to orders may be made up to 24 hours after the original order is placed or before production has begun at Tuxedo Jones and the manufacturer’s discretion. No changes may be made to orders after 24 hours of the original order.
- All Orders are required to be paid in full before any ordering is to take place. If payment is not made there will be a $100 Rush fee charged as the item will be placed into rush status. This does not apply to orders placed with a wedding date less than 60 days.
All garments are made to order. There are no exchanges or returns on merchandise purchased. All sales are final. Any concerns or issues must be expressed at the time of delivery of the garments. No returns are accepted, upon submitting your payment/deposit you enter into a contract.
Do your homework, try on suits similar in shape to what you order, We cannot accept returns simply because you’ve changed your mind or it looks bad on your body type after advice was given through our years of experience in the industry.
If there is something physically wrong with your garments please contact Tuxedo Jones to resolve the issue.
There are no refunds on payments made toward a suit for any person in a wedding party that simply decides not to attend or participate in. Please make sure you are understanding that we will not refund payments simply because you decide to go with another company.
CONTRACT FORM (REQUIRED)
You must agree to the following before ordering:
* By submitting payment I agree to all shop policies.
* I understand that each custom suit is custom made by the measurements I provide * The garments are handmade, not mass produced, slight variations are expected.
* If I do not provide a signed copy of the contract, my payment is my formal agreement to the contract.
* If the contract is breached / cancelled, I acknowledge and understand that I cannot receive a refund for my deposit as this money goes toward fabrics, supplies, materials and pattern making and I have no claim to them.
* For custom orders, I agree to have my full balance paid in full before my order is collected or couriered including courier fee.
* I understand that the average custom order takes 6 months to produce after finalizing design and fabric options (unless a rush fee has been paid)
* I understand that there may be shade variations in colour choices due to computer monitor differences and availability in fabric required
* I understand that my suit is a custom creation and cannot be returned under any circumstances.
* I understand that all measurements must be provided within 1 week of order placement.
* I understand that my deposit secures my spot on the creation schedule and the date of completion is determined by Tuxedo Jones and will be provided in writing.
* I understand that my deposit is non refundable and my order cannot be cancelled at any time.
* I understand that sketch services will only be provided for custom design Suits, but I am not entitled to sketches if I have requested minor changes to an already existing design.
* I understand and agree that I may need alterations to my order in order to get the exact look/fit that I am wanting to achieve and that all alterations are My responsibility after the suit has been taken from Tuxedo Jones premises.
* I understand that I cannot change my measurements, design, or fabric once my pattern has been started.
* I understand that I cannot change my design or fabric once the deposit has been paid and the design has been confirmed after 24 hours.
* I understand that if I cannot or will not pay my remaining balance within 60 days of completion that I forfeit my deposit as the deposit has gone toward the cost of my materials.
* I understand that I must provide the following before my suit will be started: Address, Wedding Date, a Contact Number, and Measurements – all this info will be part of the contract packet.
* Any information requested in order to successfully complete my order not provided in a timely manner reflects the timeline of my order completion and is MY fault if not provided.